By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 9, 2019 ~ When it comes to serial and systemic frauds perpetrated by big banks on Wall Street, the U.S. Department
This morning, the Attorney General in Malaysia stunned Goldman Sachs with an indictment of 17 of its former and current executives. That came on the heels of criminal charges filed last December by Malaysian authorities in the same matter against three Goldman Sachs subsidiaries and two former Goldman employees, Tim Leissner and Roger Ng.
Indictments announced this morning included charges against Richard J. Gnodde, Goldman’s top international banker in London and former Goldman executive J. Michael Evans, who is currently president of Alibaba.
The charges stem from a Malaysia state development fund, 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) for which Goldman Sachs underwrote $6.5 billion in bonds in 2012 and 2013. Goldman made an outsized $600 million in fees on the deals. According to prosecutors, $4.5 billion in 1MDB funds have gone missing, of which at least $2.7 billion was stolen according to prosecutors.
Malaysia Attorney General Tommy Thomas said jail time and criminal fines will be sought against those indicted given the “severity of the scheme to defraud and fraudulent misappropriation of billions in bond proceeds” and “the lengthy period over which the offences were planned and executed….” […]
- Video: Woman Left With Severe Bruising After Being Arrested by Police For Being Outside During Lockdown – Summit NewsVideo: Woman Left With Severe Bruising After Being Arrested by Police For Being Outside During Lockdown – Summit News — Read on summit.news/2020/08/07/video-woman-left-with-severe-bruising-after-being-arrested-by-police-for-being-outside-during-lockdown/
- John Durham expands investigative team amid coronavirus outbreakU.S. Attorney John Durham has expanded his team as his review of the Trump-Russia investigators ramps up during the coronavirus pandemic, which has gripped the country and swept the globe. — Read on http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-durham-expands-investigative-team-amid-coronavirus-outbreak
- CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm | Ars TechnicaAs the new coronavirus took root across America, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent states tainted test kits in early February that were themselves seeded with the virus, federal officials have confirmed. The contamination made the tests uninterpretable, and—because testing is crucial for containment efforts—it lost the country invaluable time to get ahead of the advancing pandemic.
- (2334) Soon The World Will Understand, The Truth Will Shock The World – Episode 2143b – YouTubeThe [DS] event is failing, the truth is coming out. The fear, panic and chaos is now being exposed. The numbers are not making any sense and people are starting to realize that something is not right. While the MSM/[DS] are pushing their agenda, the patriots behind the scenes are going after illicit trackers, the … Continue reading “(2334) Soon The World Will Understand, The Truth Will Shock The World – Episode 2143b – YouTube”
- Ep. 1096 Why is John Brennan Melting Down? | Dan BonginoIn this episode, I address the astounding new information surfacing about John Brennan and Barack Obama’s role in the biggest political spying scandal in American history. Breaking: The Spygate investigation is now a criminal probe. This is huge. Up
- Sebastian Gorka DrG Verified account @SebGorka Follow Follow @SebGorka More Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?By Sebastian Gorka Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?
- Malaysia Indicts 17 of the “Untouchables” at Goldman SachsBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 9, 2019 ~ When it comes to serial and systemic frauds perpetrated by big banks on Wall Street, the U.S. Department of Justice typically punts. It will either not charge the bank itself or it will issue a felony charge along with a non-prosecution agreement that lets the bank settle the charges without a trial. These tactics by the Justice Department are why Wall Street crimes remain serial and systemic in nature.
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L Brands and Wexner, including reports that Epstein attempted to involve himself in the selection of models for Victoria’s Secret, potentially luring his future victims[…]