Antifa-linked “Journalist” Jared Holt has been caught withholding the most pertinent information to his own story in order to push a smear.
Dr. Eion Lenihan, famous first for doing the satirical character “Progressive Dad”online , has been conducting research into extremism online and found that Antifa had a cozy relationship with journalists. He published his findings and was immediately banned from Twitter.
So when CJR “journalist” Jared Holt reached out to him, Lenihan demanded the questions and answers be in writing. Holt initially agreed (reluctantly) and later omitted them just to spin the story to follow the Antifa-created lie that Lenihan was actually an “Alt Right” figure. In reality, he’s an expert in the field dedicated to combating the radical ideologies. This includes both Antifa and the Alt Right. Furthermore, Holt can not write an objective piece on this topic. He is linked to the activity in question by the study.
I’ve had to read this Post Millennial piece 3 times. And it fully explains the magnitude of this situation. The level of the dishonesty, and shear underhanded approach, is fascistic at its core. A glorious back-firing for sure.
- Police report: Georgia lawmaker said ‘go back where you came from’A confrontation at a CobbCounty grocery store went viral as Georgia lawmaker accused a man of using the same controversial language as President Trump — Read on http://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
- Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”Project Veritas Published on Jul 24, 2019
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Facebook to sell out users in France by revealing NAMES of “Hate Speech” “Suspects” | Zero Hedgeby Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15 “Hate speech is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.” Facebook may even condemn users for “statements made in private but later made public,” according to the report by Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari.
- Apple declines to ban Islam app criticized for promoting radicalismRT UK Published on Jun 26, 2019 Apple’s been accused of helping to spread radical Islam by hosting Islam app Euro Fatwa. Security expert Chris Phillips believes it pushes … Continue reading “Apple declines to ban Islam app criticized for promoting radicalism”
- Insider Blows Whistle and Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden CamBy Project Veritas (New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”
- Liberal Women in 2019This is what liberal women are like in 2019.